I recently tried X50 Revolver MCT Coffee, and it was love at first sip! If you haven’t noticed already, I live for coffee! So I’m especially excited too when my coffee comes with added benefits too.
As the name suggests, this coffee blend mix comes with added MCT oil, which make it super creamy and delicious but also perfect for good fats to help kick start your day the right way. MCT stands for medium chain triglycerides, and it’s a form of saturated fat which has a range of health benefits.
MCT Oil Benefits
- Increases hormones leptin and peptide YY, which help you to feel full
- It can be used by the body as an instant source of energy, rather than being stored. MCTs are absorbed quicker than long chain triglyceride fats (LCTs, found in foods such as olive oil, nuts and avocados) and as they don’t require bile breakdown.
- Helps to optimise the growth of good gut bacteria and protect the gut lining
MCTs are converted to ketones, which is especially ideal if you’re following at ketogenic diet (low carb, high fat)
- Perfect source of brain fuel, so ideal first thing in the morning to get your brain functioning!
- May help to reduce lactic acid build up, and may also help the body to increase fat burning during exercise
- Contains antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, to help fight off yeast and bacterial infections
- It can help to reduce cholesterol levels, when combined with phytosterols
- It can also help to reduce C-reactive protein (CRP) levels, an inflammatory marker in the body
X50 Revolver MCT coffee also contains Hydrolyzed Collagen, which is also currently gaining popularity in the health and wellness world at the moment. Collagen is the most abundant protein source in the body, and plays a vital role in our wellbeing. As you may have noticed from it’s use in skincare products, it’s great for youthful skin and the gelatin in collagen is also great for the digestive system.
X50 Revolver MCT coffee is in my opinion, the perfect way to start the day! Each serve contains 5g of protein and fat, which is a combo I always try and start the day with. It tastes super creamy and delicious, and I find it super filling. I love that I can not only have my normal morning coffee, but that it also comes with a range of other benefits too!
Each tub is $49.95 for 20 serves, which works out to be about $2.50 a serve – SO much cheaper than your normal cafe bought coffee, and so much better for you too! I definitely recommend giving this product a try for yourself!